Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lita, Lita, Lita


I know everyone and their dog has these shoes, err I guess in my case, pig (my roommate just got a pig the size of an italian sub) but I needed them and for the first time I made an irresponsible online JC shoe purchase. I will be 6'2" for the next month at least (what up, Man Repeller) BUT IT WILL MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD. I have been trying to dress less like I like women (I live in West Hollywood, this is critical). So I need to put the Docs and the giant boys element sweatshirt from 2006 away and start looking like a lady without looking like a lady with a questionable bulge.
UGH being an adult is so hard.

3 comments:

  1. p.s. will they be there on saturday so i can try them on???

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, they arrived in downtown la today so hopefully they will be here
    that was the whole point of getting them...so i can trip and stumble around saturday night with you my love!

    ReplyDelete